Children's Hospital Pharmacy
The Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital Pharmacy provides pharmacy services to our patients from 7 a.m.-10 p.m., seven days a week. We offer a wide range of clinical support with pharmacists covering each inpatient floor on weekdays and a dedicated clinical pharmacist each weekend. In addition to our regular clinical services, we have a dedicated infectious disease service that provides pharmacokinetic consults for antimicrobials and coordinates our stewardship and quality efforts in this area.
On weekdays from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., we offer a full service compounding lab that is able to compound any dosage form that our patients require. From sugar-free suspensions to suppositories to transdermal medication delivery systems, we are able to provide solutions for any drug delivery problem our providers face.
For nearly 10 years we have had an American Society of Health Systems Pharmacy accredited PGY2 Pediatric Specialty residency. This resident spends time in each area of service as well as serving as an extender for our department on their rotations in the various specialty clinics within the Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital.
- Jennifer Bair, PharmD, BCPS – Richland Campus Director of Pharmacy
- Steven Frazier, PharmD – Pharmacy Supervisor
- Shannon Derienzo, PharmD – Hematology/Oncology
- Rob Daniels, PharmD – Infectious Disease
- Alyson Browning, PharmD, BCPS – Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Terra Varner, PharmD – Hematology/Oncology, Critical Care, Distribution
- Andrew Gainey, PharmD – Infectious Disease, Critical Care
- Rashanda Robertson, PharmD, BCPS – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Sara Elizabeth Reid, PharmD – Compounding
- Liz Gasque, PharmD – General Pediatrics
- Lisa Gamble, PharmD – Medication Histories
- Caitlin Lozorak, PharmD – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), General Pediatrics
- Whitney Hooper, PharmD – Medication Histories, Distribution
- Madeline Williamson, PharmD – Medication Histories, Distribution
- Christina Cox, PharmD, BCPS, BCPPS – Critical Care, USC College of Pharmacy faculty
7 Medical Park Dr., Suite 7243